Four.

by

Hi. Assalamualaikum.


The fact that I couldn't think of anything wise to say when we speak or even tweet,
The fact that you gave me this strange feeling even when I see your picture,
The fact that the pain of adoring you is oddly sweet.

I know, I know I'm being ridiculous.
We never meet haha.
I don't know what are you like.
You could be far from my expectations.
The thing is, I don't care. My feelings just don't care.
I just wanna keep adoring you, liking you, even though it's going to hurt me.
You know what? I'm head over heels for you.
I think of you, frequently. And I wonder if I ever, once is enough, crossed your mind too? 

Would you just please look at me?
I'm here. Like, all the time. 
Hahahaha.
Notice me. Notice me. Notice me, please.
Tell me everything about you. I wanna know every single thing.
Give me a chance to make you happy.
Give me a chance to be your listening ear.
Just. Give. Me. A. Chance.

I know I'm being pathetic.
I don't care.
Cus I love you.