One.

by

Hello. Assalamualaikum.

Yeah. Welcome home. Welcome back. Welcome welcome welcome.
Welcome... to my blog.
So I changed everything.
Reverted all the old posts to draft.
Because God, I never realized how ridiculous I was back then.
And I really don't want people to read all those stupid posts.

Cus yeah, they were stupid. Lolololol  ehem okay.

Well yeah, why did I  dispublish ((is this even a word?)) my old posts?
Bcus I wanted to be a new person.
A new whole person.
And old posts just brings back old memories of my old self which I'm trying to forget.

So in order to build a new phase of life, we have to let go of the old one, yes?
Well at least I think so.

So yeah, I got plenty of time since SPM is now over, which means no more school and means I will have plenty of time to update my blog, Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram, talking about social life. 

So tomorrow is my first ujian berkomputer (cus I'm in the process of getting a driving license) so pray for me. 

Till next time,
love,
Ameyza xx